- Applications: Our handmade iron knives can be used for various uses in your kitchen like chopping, Cutting, mincing, dicing, cleaning of kitchen garden etc. Best for meat and fish.
- It is made with file, very strong and study. Handle wood is rosewood from Western Ghats
- Do not use the cutting blade for any heavy duty purposes as it is not made for that
- Lasts for decades. No maintenance for upto 12-15 years
- Use wooden chopping board for long lasting
- A perfect alternative to low quality/machine made Chinese knives
- Total length: 29 cm, Blade width: 3.2 cm, Wooden handle length: 11 cm, Blade length: 18 cm
- How to wash: Hand wash only. Wipe with dry cloth
- How to maintain your kitchen knife: Apply oil once in three months. Don’t keep for long without use. Make it dry after every use
- There is a chance of rust formation if not used for longer period. Then wash it and apply oil. Then use it.